British HR Awards 2022: We’re shortlisted!
At Connectr, we believe in technology that enables beautifully human connections. That’s why our platforms drive belonging, create a culture where everyone is included, and write the success stories of tomorrow for our partners and their people.
Connectr has been shortlisted in the British HR Awards 2022 in the Technology Company of the Year and Innovation of the Year categories! The kind of news we love to hear – we’ll be bringing our best dressed on 21st April.
Connectr’s unique platforms puts the human back into HR through:
- World-class mentoring technology with additional extras that transforms the candidate and employee experience, including digestible upskilling content, engaging online events, and live job advertising
- Platform white labelling, so Connectr seamlessly integrates into your business
- Delivering a world-class experience for all users through its development alongside mentoring and behavioural science experts
- UX and UI that’s intuitive and delightful to use, reinventing traditional HR platforms and truly enabling at-scale human connection
- A heritage in ED&I, with a mission to provide equal power and opportunity to people of all backgrounds so they can succeed in their chosen career
- Cyber Essentials certification, GDPR-compliance, and built with your people’s privacy in mind
And turns D&I strategy into reality everyday:
- 67% reduction in candidate renege rate
- 41% increase in diversity of hires
- 85% average user engagement rate
- 4.7/5 average task rating
- 87% average task completion rate
Don’t just take our word for it:
“Companies thrive when they have a diverse workforce. That is why we introduced Connectr as part of our school engagement strategy to ensure we keep in touch with all the talented students we meet and add them to a talent pool for future opportunities. The platform is freshly laid out and it has many functions – our favourites are the job board, modules and mentors. The reporting function is super handy for us to use too!” – British Airways
“I was so impressed with Connectr. From choosing my mentor, to reading the material and completing the activities, the whole process was seamless. There’s nothing worse than a clunky platform, and Connectr was not that! It differed from other mentoring experiences because it integrated personal development activities with mentor interaction, at times that suited you. I have a lot more confidence now, and I was able to secure a secondment in my team.” – Heathrow mentee