Why candidate experience matters
It is a candidate market. They are consumer savvy ‘buyers’. Every candidate you lose costs you money.
Why the candidate experience is so important
Candidate declines and reneges are high, between 26% and 44%. A candidates experience starts from that first moment they come into contact with your brand, right through to day 1 in role.
A great candidate experience:
- leads to better quality applicants
- improves conversion rates through the recruitment process
- reduces declines and reneges
- and when done really well, improves speed to value of new starters
What should you do:
- Make it easy to learn about your business and your culture, in an engaging and easy to consume way
- Give authentic insights into your organisation
- Make the job role exciting and jargon free
- Be clear what you seeking in your hires and what your offer is
- Personalise the candidate experience as much as possible
- Once in the recruitment process help set them up for success
- Make sure your pre-boarding experience (from ‘yes to desk’) is about what they need, and not just what you need from them!
Let’s start the conversation
Speak to our experts about your business needs.
Making an impact
How much more likely Connectr users are to get the job
Reduction in declines and reneges
hours Saved across the year for the Early Talent team
What our trusted partners say
Companies thrive when they have a diverse workforce. That is why we introduced Connectr as part of our school engagement strategy to ensure we keep in touch with all the talented students we meet and add them to a talent pool for future opportunities. The platform is freshly laid out and it has many functions - our favourites are the job board, modules and mentors. The reporting function is super handy for us to use too!Melissa Kose, Emerging Talent Manager
It fills a gap in our Early Careers talent acquisition/ candidate experience process that we needed to fill and we know that young people want to connect with people in our organisation doing the job which we’re able to provide. Nothing in life is perfect, but I would score the Connectr team 10 out of 10 because they're everything you want from a supplier, a product and a team.Katherine, Head of Early Careers
Our partnership with Connectr has been fundamental in ensuring an effective and engaging experience. It offers a consistent, accessible, preboarding experience for all new starters, enabling them to connect with buddies, build networks and join live sessions whilst accessing learning content.Eloise Allen, UK Talent Delivery Manager
Subscribe to Connectr Insights
Subscribe to our monthly email for free access to whitepapers, articles, events and more.