Thales UK: Delivering industry-leading work experience through technology
In the pivot to digital, Thales wanted to create a meaningful virtual work experience programme that would inspire students’ future careers. Thales also wanted to increase future applications from known candidates, and attract more female talent in a male-dominated industry.
In a candidate market more competitive than ever, employers must build and nurture their talent pool to maximise conversion from initial engagement to employee – particularly for brilliant, overlooked talent. This is where Connectr’s technology came in.
- 3 x virtual work experience days, reaching over 50 young people.
- An always-on blend of engaging learning content, videos, quizzes and live sessions with inspirational speakers.
- Training for Thales Ambassadors to support students through mentoring with projects and review their work.
- Tracking of student engagement rates, plus weekly check-ins to monitor progress of content development, preboarding engagement and Ambassador training.
- 14.6k+ views across 11 days
- 42 students took part
- 4.62/5 average task rating
- 97% average task completion rate
- 13 live digital events
- 785 messages sent between mentors and students
- 38% of attendees identified as female
“Working with Connectr on our virtual work experience programme was a seamless process from start to finish. I had not developed an activity like this before for a virtual audience and was apprehensive to start with but Sam and Rameen gave me excellent support and guidance from the start. The team at Connectr are incredible and without their creativity and innovation I am sure the programme would not have been as successful as it was. ”