Thales UK: Delivering industry-leading work experience through technology
In the pivot to digital, Thales wanted to create a meaningful virtual work experience programme that would inspire students’ future careers. Thales also wanted to increase future applications from known candidates, and attract more female talent in a male-dominated industry.
In a candidate market more competitive than ever, employers must build and nurture their talent pool to maximise conversion from initial engagement to employee – particularly for brilliant, overlooked talent. This is where Connectr’s technology came in.
- 3 x virtual work experience days, reaching over 50 young people.
- An always-on blend of engaging learning content, videos, quizzes and live sessions with inspirational speakers.
- Training for Thales Ambassadors to support students through mentoring with projects and review their work.
- Tracking of student engagement rates, plus weekly check-ins to monitor progress of content development, preboarding engagement and Ambassador training.
- 14.6k+ views across 11 days
- 42 students took part
- 4.62/5 average task rating
- 97% average task completion rate
- 13 live digital events
- 785 messages sent between mentors and students
- 38% of attendees identified as female