Thales: Transforming early talent induction through technology
The businesses prioritizing a world-class, streamlined induction experience will maximise their new talent and empower them to hit the ground running from Day 1. Not only will their brand stand above the rest, but induction time and spend will be significantly reduced.
Thales approached Connectr to achieve just this.
Thales had transformed their preboarding journey through Connectr’s candidate engagement platform, leading to an impressive 67% reduction in their renege rate. In the pivot to digital, Thales wanted to take this one step further and optimize their induction experience.
Seeking to provide a seamless journey for their incoming talent, Thales extended their Connectr platform to deliver their Virtual Induction Week. Following its success, Connectr delivered a world-class induction journey for Thales’ future graduates and apprentices for a second time.
- Bespoke, always-on platform seamlessly blending the preboarding journey, branded to Thales.
- Drip-fed, digestible learning content modules and induction materials to upskill candidates on Thales’ systems and processes.
- Light-touch mentoring support from existing Thales employees as ‘Digital Buddies’ for employees to envisage themselves in their new role.
- Engaging live digital events delivering induction activity and excite incoming talent.
- Digital forums for incoming talent to form connections ahead of Day 1.
- Live data reporting at the touch of a button, tracking user engagement and induction success, plus identify any potential reneges.
- 100% of graduate and apprentice hires took part in induction.
- 18,317k+ platform views.
- 18 induction tasks with a 95% average completion rate.
- 4.92/5 average module rating.
- 1,634 registrations to 17 live digital events.
task completion rate
talent participation rate